Pages

02 June 2014

Furniture Update | Keurig Love

After looking all over LA/Craigslist, and going back and forth to the furniture stores in my area I have finally made a decision for my living room furniture!!! I was originally going to get a sectional, but I have been trying to figure out the best place to put it since it was not going to be along a wall. Finally last night I realized that I don't have to get a sectional and I can just get a couch and chaise instead. Duh. Not sure why I didn't think about that earlier. Now when I get bored I can switch around the arrangement of my furniture versus being stuck with just one piece. This morning I went to Living Spaces and sat on almost every sofa and love seat they had before I found the perfect one. I chose a loveseat and chaise from the Langley Collection. The price kind of hurts my feelings, but I am so in love with the deep seats and how comfortable it was to sit in. I literally sank right into it. I didn't want it in the stock color (which was white) so I had to special order the color I wanted. I really wanted a black couch, but velour is not really my thing so I ended up settling for a dark grey which is already a theme where I live right now. I cannot wait to move!!!

I got the love seat and chaise from this collection

The colors I chose! I was stuck on the patterns for the accent pillows so I had to get opinions from family before I decided on the pattern :)


And two days ago I came home to a Keurig at my door! I won a contest on Instagram in April (courtesy of The Feisty House) and I am happy that it is finally here especially since I am going to be moving soon. This will definitely help me save a little money because whenever I make coffee I always end of pouring some of it out because I never finish it all. Now I can just make what I need so I am loving that. Plus I can make tea in it as well.  I did go out and get one of those refillable k-cups because buying them by the box can get a little pricey. It was really nice of them to send me some samples of the different kinds of coffee as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment