Pages

04 June 2014

Apartment Decor Ideas

Now that I am so close to moving I have been searching everywhere do apartment decor ideas. I am still not sure on how I want to decorate my new place, but I definitely want to have some interesting pieces. Yesterday I spent a little over an hour in Pier 1 and fell in love with just about everything in the there. Now, if I could fall in love with their prices that would be great!!! They do have pretty good sales/clearance though so I am positive I will find something.

Like for instance, this wine rack. These are actually single layered wine racks stacked together. I might need 2 or 3!



And I pretty much fell in love with all of their mosaic items. Definitely unique and just what I want.


These are candle holders!


Potential corner tables




Large vase for some flower decorations




I am all about functionality and I really like how this table set can come into itself in order to save space, but then its actually three different tables. I definitely want to utilize multipurpose items.



No comments:

Post a Comment