Pages

20 June 2014

Make Up Forever Mascara | June We Are Onyx Box

So, Too Faced Better Than Sex, is my holy grail mascara, but I think I have found another one that is comparable. I am loving the whole make up sample thing because for a small price (or sometimes free) you can try out a product before you buy the full size. Especially when it comes to higher end products. I got a birthday sample a couple of weeks ago from Sephora from Make Up Forever and I am really loving their mascara called Smoky Extravagant!!! It really makes my lashes POP which is what I look for in any mascara that I wear.



And after all the drama I had last month and this month trying to get last months Onyx Box, guess who go their box in June!!! This girl right here.


I have used the dry mist oil from C. Booth and it smells and feels great so I really like so far. And the nail polish that I got from Lauren B. Beauty is my new love. I love red nail polish and this is a new favorite :)



No comments:

Post a Comment