Pages

08 June 2014

Sneak Peak

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take photos for a local fashion blogger (Katherine Lauren from On The Kattwalk) and it was a great experience. I learned so much from yesterday and I can't wait to do it again and improve for next time. One lesson that I learned while going through the 350 + photos I took yesterday: Be aware of whole person in the photo instead of the points that you are focusing on. Anyways, she was a great sport and such a genuine person and I can wait to get together in the future to get some more amazing shots and improve even more.

Anyways, here is a sneak peak of a couple of photos that I took from yesterday:


2 comments:

  1. These are really good. You did an amazing job capturing her personality, which is the most important part of photographing anyone. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete