Pages

31 May 2014

May Favorites

This month has flown by so fast and I can't believe its almost over. I am definitely happy that I get a little break from school because I need to recharge. For my may favorites I am just sharing some pretty basic things, but I have found that I need these almost daily!




These two have been my favorites this month! They are $3.75 at Walmart. The one on the right has this sexy masculine scent that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! ;)

Trader Joe's Cookie Butter is the TRUTH. I put it on fruit, gelato and in my oatmeal. The amino energy powder I use as my pre workout. It tastes really good, doesn't have that nasty after taste and gives a great buzz!

Some basic beauty essentials that I am loving right now. I am so happy that Sephora made the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette permanent! I love the way it looks on my skin. I will have to make that into another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment