Pages

11 May 2014

I'm Moving!!! And Other Updates!!

So I have been wanting to move since last summer. I was so excited last year when I got my place, but then the heat set in and I was so miserable. The wall AC wasn't even good enough. So now that my lease is almost over I started looking for a new place and I think I found one (knock on wood)! I got approved for it in the leasing office, but this particular agency then needs the application to be reviewed by another manager who then has 3 days to approve or deny the application. The leasing agent in the office told me she didn't see any reason why it wouldn't get approved since I was approved in house and that the second review was just more of just checking to make sure the original application is good to go. Even though I have nothing bad to worry about I still stressed myself a little because I really want this place. Like, really want it. Even though it was really at the high end of the budget I set for myself I have seen a couple of other places and I really wasn't impressed. For the amount of money they were asking, they were on the small side and in not so great neighborhoods. It was important to me to live in a better neighborhood, be relatively close to school, have a dishwasher (you know I hate washing dishes LOL) and central AC is the ultimate plus. Well, I got all that with this place so I put in the application and holding deposit. I am praying and crossing every finger that I don't get any call today telling me NO. I don't think I will though, but you never know! Sometimes you have to pay a little extra for better things, right? Anyways, an extra $100 makes all those things worth it.

The tenants that are in the unit are leaving at the end of the month so I will hopefully get to go in and at least take pictures and get measurements because I need to buy/acquire a sectional couch. I do need a kitchen table and a coffee table, but I decided that instead of buying them, I want to do a DIY. Unless I find something that I absolutely must have and its super affordable (which I doubt because I have been looking) I will make it myself. I am also going to build some shelves for the walls and make a shoe rack as well. If I go the DIY route, pictures will follow!!!

Aside from the moving situation, I am in the middle of finals…I have 3 more to go. Two on Tuesday and one on Friday. I have been studying for those, but its really hard to get into the groove. I am definitely learning this semester about my study habits and how I study because this is the first time since I have been in college that I actually have had to study. When I was getting my associates degree I didn't really have to if I paid attention or it was open notes and taking notes is something I am good at.  Next semester it is my goal to improve my study habits because after this semester all my GE classes are done (except for one more science and lab). I need to be on top of my game for my core classes…only 3 semesters left!!! Can't believe I am almost there.

Last week I also started a 60 day fitness challenge and I will admit I did get off to a rough start, but I am  on track now. I have a PT test next weekend so I can't really go to hard on my workouts because then I won't perform well on my PT test if I am sore. So this week I will be paying extra attention to what I am eating and at least be going on long walks with Ruby everyday. And no pushing myself physically after Wednesday. After next Saturday I will go HARD.

And finally, I know I have not mentioned it on here, but this past January I got invisaligns. It was the Express 10 since my teeth were not that bad. I have been kind of avoiding photos, especially close up because I have bumps on my teeth that help them move, but they show in photos (at least to me) and I hate I the photos come out. Well at the end of the month I get the bumps removed and I will be done! I am so excited. I don't know how some people have invisaligns for 18+ months, these past 5 months have been driving me crazy. Can't wait until its over. I am happy with the results so far though. No pain, just pressure (especially during the last half of treatment). I did have to get the space in between my two front teeth filed because there wasn't enough room on the top. That wasn't painful at all, just awkward.

Anyways, thats all for now!!! Updates later this week!!
Peace out.

She thinks she is slick. She knows she is not allowed in the bed. 

Giving her mama kisses


I promise I am going to cut her hair! At least she is freshly bathed and brushed out :)


Our silly faces

No comments:

Post a Comment