Pages

02 May 2014

My Summer Plans

So I posted about it before, I am going to the Bahamas this summer! I am really excited about it because  I have never been to the Caribbean before. I really want this summer to be enjoyable and these are some of the things I plan on doing so I won't be stuck in the house. I refuse to be miserable this summer! What are your plans for the summer?
This is what I plan on doing this summer!

1. Go to the beach at least 3 times a month

2. Go on a weekend trip somewhere

3. Read at least 5 books

4. Finish the 60 day fitness challenge on a great note

5. Master my camera in manual so I can treat myself with a new lens

6. Donate some old clothes

7. Wear more heels

8. Go to the Mr. and Ms. Muscle Beach in July

9. Find a new apartment closer to school

No comments:

Post a Comment