Pages

26 May 2014

Workout Motivation | Moving Update!

These last 2 weeks have been pretty good fitness wise. I can tell I am making so much progress and I almost have my run time close to 15:00 for 2 miles. I also decided to start training for a 1/2 marathon. Not sure if I am going to do one anytime soon, but I think it will help me increase my fitness levels. I might do one in November in Las Vegas, but I am not for sure yet so we shall see.

Today I decided to go for a hike instead of a run and I worse myself out. We went to Wilacre Park in Studio City and I really enjoyed it. First off, as long as I have lived in LA I have never been there. I always go to Runyon Canyon. However, over this last year I have noticed that everyone and their momma goes to Runyon Canyon and it's so crowed now. It never used to be like that. So I am going to be checking out different hiking spots around LA. 

In other news, I am moving!!!! I talked about it 2 weeks ago about this particular place and in the end I did NOT get approved for it. At the time I was so pissed about it because the lady in the leasing office told me I am approved, but her boss said NO. What happened is that they are not student friendly at all. They didn't care that I get a check every month from Uncle Sam for housing so I could go to school, didn't care about my financial aid... Then they said I could get a co-signer, but my cosigner has to be in California. Total BS!!!! I spent a few hours in my feelings about that because I felt that they are just taking peoples hard earned money for application fees. Then I started looking again and I found another place that is a lot bigger, CHEAPER, in a better neighborhood and even closer to school. I got approved for it and I move in mid june. Everything truly does happen for a reason and I cannot wait to move. Ya girls got central air!!! Talk about moving up in the world. :) 














Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment