Pages

05 May 2014

My Bucket List

This is just a small list of some things I want to do. Some a pretty big and some aren't, but they are all stuff that I want to do. This list isn't all inclusive, it is constantly changing.

1. Participate in a section hike on the Appalachian that is at least 50 miles.

2. Buy a property in the Caribbean!

3. Finish my bachelors degree.

4. Learn to speak spanish fluently.

5. Use my passport for something other than Mexico.

6. Go zip lining

7. Participate in a Zombie Run,Mud Run or a Tough Mudder--or ALL OF THEM!!!

8. Learn to sew

9. Ride a horse

10. Learn how to salsa dance

11. Make my own soap

12. Go to the Grand Canyon

13. Take a pole dancing class

14. Make my own perfume scent

15. See the Northern Lights

16. Ride a mechanical bull

17. Grow a vegetable garden

18. Become a regular somewhere

19. Become proficient at web design

20. Have ice cream cake for my birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment