Pages

28 April 2013

Updates | Fitness and Hair

So my fitness challenge is going well. Haven't had too much time to hit up the gym and work out, but I have been eating healthy everyday. I don't do the whole diet thing, but not pigging out and just eating healthy in general has worked for me. Lost 2 lbs already just doing that.



Also I re did my hair. I am on a protective style challenge and early last week I looked for videos on how to do fluffy twists and even though mine didn't come out fluffy I still like them. The top pic is of what I did for the first time. After 7 days they looked like they had been in for 8 weeks so I took them out. They weren't close to the root anymore and just looked bad. So when I did them over they came out much better the second time around. I guess practice makes perfect. They are not perfect this time either, but they are a lot neater and tighter. Now I just need to work on my time and perfecting my technique, because its an all day event for me and my parts are NOT small. I guess I get distracted with movies and other stuff so that takes up a lot of time it takes to complete the look. Any tips on that would be greatly appreciated!!!


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and YouTube! 

Instagram: jrae818


This week I plan on filming another vlog and a April Favorites video so look out for those! ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment