Pages

12 April 2013

Hey!!!

So I know I have been MIA--in between school and going to the field for a month, its been kinda hectic for the last few weeks...anyways I wanted to share with your guys a couple of things I have been up to! I recently bought some boots on Amazon and they were too light. They were supposed to be black, but when I got them they were actually grey. Needless to say, I was a little pissed. I wasn't too upset for long though, because I figured out I could darken them myself and it actually came out nice! Now, I am happy about my purchase. The only thing left to do is break those bad boys in!!!



Also, I have been experimenting with some shea butter and oils that I bought when I got back from Afghanistan. After many trials and errors I finally have the perfect mix!!! I use it on my hair and skin and it is amazing! A lot of you don't know that I am going to be setting up an online shop sometime in the near future. Hopefully my shea butter mixes will make it to the site! This is just temporary packaging until I figure out the design and direction that I want to go with. I think I am also going to do a shea butter mix giveaway soon! What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment