Pages

13 April 2013

Building a business

So I have been hard at work this past week! Aside from my school work and my regular job I have been doing a TON of research. Trying to start your own business is not easy..or cheap!!! I want to have an online boutique of sorts....something where you can buy bath and body products and well as jewelry and vintage clothing......as you could see I just couldn't make up my mind and commit to one thing! LOL. Anyways, everything won't be available all at once since it is a work in progress. I think I am going to start with the jewelry and the vintage clothing first, followed by the body products.  Anyways, follow me on instagram and YouTube I am posting more frequently now =)
I have some hauls and some natural hair posts coming up that I cant wait to share with you guys!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7580261/?claim=wnact3xcarg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment