Pages

24 April 2013

21 Day Fitness Challenge

Ok, so I have been super lazy lately. Ever since coming back from deployment (okay so it was 10 months ago, but feels like it was just yesterday) I just want to relax...as a result I became out of shape. Time to get back on track and work on my fitness. I want to create permanent healthy habits and apparently it takes 21 days to form a habit so here goes nothing! I was kind of hesitant to post a before picture, but how else am I going to hold myself accountable if I don't put myself out there? I can't wait to see the progress on May 13th! For the next 3 weeks I am going to be focusing on my legs, abs and arms. Those are three areas that I would LOVE to see an improvement on. Diet wise, I am not really going to change much. I don't believe in diets, but I do believe in limiting your portions and eating healthy as a whole. I don't eat fried foods, hardly ever eat meat (I do eat seafood though) and I don't really drink soda. Since I am trying to make healthier choices, I am going to cut down on my sugars and salts since I know I eat way too much of them.
For working out I plan on getting some form of exercise EVERY day. Three days of HIIT (high intensity interval training) cardio, two days of weight training and two days of cool down which for me is walking and stretching. Nothing too crazy. So anyways, here is a pic of what I am starting with:


Height: 5'3
Weight: 140.2
Goal: 130

Now, my goal is not to lose 10 pounds by May 13, that is just a goal weight that I have for myself. This 21 day challenge is just to start building a healthier lifestyle. Now, who is in?

No comments:

Post a Comment