Pages

16 April 2013

Its My Birthday!!!!

So far today has been a good day, I got to relax and I was able to spend the day getting some stuff that I have been putting off for the longest! The older I get, the more I can appreciate being able to just lay around and not do anything! To me, that is the perfect day. Still have stuff to do on my list, but I am not going to worry about it now. Today I am going to wash all the dirty equipment I have so I can give it all back to Uncle Sam! Once I turn everything in I wont really have anything left in storage =) I am too excited! One less bill I have to pay!


Also, I am on a serious tea kick! I LOVE me some peppermint tea with creamer (Baileys Irish Creme for me please!), but I decided to try this chai tea I saw in the grocery store and let me tell you, it is so good! OMG. I add a splash of milk and some baileys to mine. I really wouldn't have it any other way!
If you are looking for a new tea to try, I really recommend this one! You don't have to drink it hot either, you can have it over ice.



So yeah, these are just some random photos I took. I haven't used my Nikon in a while and she is feeling neglected. I am going to start taking more photos with the Nikon so I will be ready for next June when my Dad gets married. I would love to be able to take some awesome photos in Hawaii. Plus, my Nikon just takes amazing pictures. The color is so much better than my point in shoot.






3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!And thank you for serving our country! That is soo awesome!!! I'm a new fan from linkin with my ladies!!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete