Pages

25 July 2014

Photo Roundup | Plans | Food

Here a couple of shots that I took recently of my fellow blogger Vic Styles. I myself usually go for the minimalist style, but she has really inspired me to add some patterns to my wardrobe. Plus her fro is pretty awesome!!!






Now, as for me, these last few weeks I have been taking it easy. I guess you can call it a life detox. Lots of self reflection, some planning, lots of running (surprisingly) and eating good food. It feels great. I am not sure what the next 3 weeks have in store for me because I am not sure if I will get orders to go to Texas for school or not. I really wish Uncle Sam would make up his mind and let me know. Because of the whole Texas thing I didn't really search for a part time job. I did put in applications here and there, but I didn't put the effort I would have put into it if I wasn't going anywhere. I just don't want to start something knowing that in August I would be gone for several weeks. Ugh. At any rate, if I don't go to Texas for 8 weeks then I start up school at the end of the month.

This weekend I actually might have a busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow I am taking some photos for another lovely blogger and then Sunday I was thinking about taking the train to the Salsa Festival in Oxnard. Not sure about Sunday though. Depends on how the weekend goes. Might decide to live it up and party too hard, thus leaving me incapacitated on Sunday. Or not. Ok, definitely not, but you never know ;)

So here are a couple of photos over the last 2 weeks or so, I know its not many and I need to do better :)


The Eclectic in North Hollywood--I really want to sample everything, but my pockets and belly say otherwise.

Sunday Brunch and bottomless mimosa

I got the smoked salmon and poached eggs on toast with potatoes--AMAZING!

It sure is.

Instead of salad dressing I have been adding spicy mustard. Not bad actually.

Summer nights at the beach.

I really don't even eat fried chicken, but this was good!!!

Candied yams

My homemade cheese sauce




You can still eat the foods you like in moderation and healthy options

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your tote bag! It's so bright and cheery!

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her bag too!!!! Green is my favorite color.

      Delete
  2. This is not me. This is Vic from Vic Styles. I just took her photos.

    ReplyDelete