Pages

28 July 2014

Monday Motivation | Healthy Eats | Fitness Plans










// Healthy Eats

So whenever I eat fish I like to boil it because it not only does it stay super moist, but whatever seasoning you use with it permeates throughout it. Its the only way I make it at home now. I guess you can call it being lazy (I would call it crafty), but I started putting my veggies in there to cook with the fish as well because after all, its all going to the same place. Plus, I always end up mixing it together into a mash anyways. It came out pretty good and my stomach and my macros are pretty happy so I guess I will be eating a lot of it this week. 

Its really easy to make, you just add your fish and veggies, season it how you like and boil it. If you season it right you won't even need to add anymore seasoning once its done. Put it on a plate or bowl and enjoy!

I added garlic, onion powder, chipotle season and a little chicken bouillon seasoning. 


I can eat this for every meal and not get sick of it!!!


What are some of your favorite healthy eats? 


// Fitness Plans

I can't believe that July is almost over!!!!! This month has seriously past by so fast and this time next month I will be back in school. One thing that I did do this month was become a little more consistent with working out and running. On days that I am going to work out I have to give myself a little pep talk just to go and work out. What can I say? Old habits die hard. I just have to think about my goals and where I want to be and that gets me out of the bed so I can work out and start my day off right. For the month of August I am thinking about doing a run and squat challenge. I recently downloaded the Nike + app on my iPod and it tells me how many miles I have ran which the other app I was using didn't do. Plus, I the gps is accurate which is super important to me. Sometimes I like to time my 2 mile runs and the other app I was using was so off and I didn't realize it until it told me I ran 4 miles in 16 minutes (definitely didn't happen!) when it was more like 2. SMH. Anyways, I am loving the app and I definitely want to log some miles. I need to come up with a end of the year goal for how many miles I want to have run and then double it for next year. 

Well, thats all for now. Later on this week I am going to review the Maybelline Nudes Palette and a NYX nude palette so look out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment