Pages

05 July 2014

Happy 4th!! | Random Rambling

So right now I am trying to fight the sickness! I thought I was just jet lagged from my trip, but now I think my body has been fighting not to get sick. I got some detox tea and have been drinking lots of water to help me get well. I usually still to my peppermint or chai tea, but this detox tea is actually good.  Its somewhat peppery and flowery at the same time. I add a little bit of rock sugar (not enough to make it sweet) and I am good to go.


I didn't even realize they had quotes on them until I opened the third bag. Oops.


On another note, I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!!! I celebrated at home with Ruby since I really wasn't feeling up to it. Thank God, for a George Foreman grill so at least I can say I had grilled hot dogs with spicy mustard LOL.

Happy 4th of July :)


So I mentioned a few post back about some projects I was collecting supplies for. Well one of the projects that I want to do is to make my own curtains. I got the stuff I need to drill in the walls so I can hang them up, but I am still thinking/hunting for the fabric I want to use. That is the hard part surprisingly. Any ideas? My couches are grey--I was thinking white, with silver mesh of some sort on top? I might be sitting on this for a while ha.

This is all I got. Don't judge.
And finally a couple of pics from my trip to the Bahamas!!! I would have usually gotten to this a lot sooner, but I guess getting/being sick does that to you. Thumbs down to the sickness.



Me and my brother and sister watching the sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment