Pages

07 April 2014

Hollywood Half Marathon Completed!!!!

So this past saturday I participated in the Hollywood Half Marathon. And it took me almost 2 days for me to recover. Surprisingly I am not very sore. My knees and ankles hurt, but I think it was just because all 13.1 of running was on pavement and at times it was pretty uneven. Doing this marathon is actually motivating me to do some other marathon, namely the Spartan Race and the Tough Mudder.

Anyways Check out some photos from the marathon and this past week :)

After I crossed the finish line. I was too HAPPY

Before the race

Everyone was lined up and ready to hit the pavement


I was so happy to see this sign :)

All the people trying to recover from the marathon
I really don't care for bananas, but that is all I wanted. LOL I ate 3

The finish line!!!
I decided to walk it off and walked back to Hollywood and Highland to take the train back to the valley




 

No comments:

Post a Comment