Pages

23 April 2014

Having Doubt

Having doubt will stop you from doing a lot of things including things that you really want to do. These past few weeks I have been having a lot of doubt which is stopping me from progressing. I want to start my own business and I was so excited about it, but then last week I starting doubting myself. I almost put my dream on the back burner. I was/am afraid that I will fail. That my idea won't be worth while, that it won't be successful. This morning I woke up and I asked myself why? Why shouldn't I be successful? I like my idea and its not the end all be all. I can always try different things, but I need to try. So this morning, I took the step and bought more supplies so I can continue to build my dream. I want to be self sufficient. I don't want to rely on a 9 to 5.
So heres to having no more self doubt.
The worst enemy of creativity is self doubt.
My space is entirely too small to have doubts, there is only room for positive thoughts and progression.




No comments:

Post a Comment