Pages

26 April 2014

Finger Comber Unit: Angle Balanced

So if I ever rock something that is not my hair my go to is twists, but I was feeling a little inspired a few weeks ago to try something new so I invested in a the Finger Comber Angle Balanced Unit….you like???? I know a lot of people have complained about the shipping and how long it takes, but it took about 7 days to get to me from the time I submitted it. So I guess I got them at a good time! I am still trying to figure out how much hair to leave out so it looks more natural, but so far I like it…hope it gets bigger!!!!

I was told by a fellow iger to leave as little out as possible I just have to figure out how to do that and it works more or less. I think I just have to stretch my hair out as much as possible and then blend it with the wig because my texture is a lot tighter than this.

And yes I took quite a few selfies, I was really feeling myself, ok? LOL :)

And I almost forgot--I used the Stila palette: In the Night for the eyes and the Cargo blush from my April OnyxBox…more on that later!!! If you want a tutorial, let a girl know!






4 comments:

  1. May I ask what products you used to style the unit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't apply any product to the unit. That is how is came in the mail. I only did minimum fluffing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica. Do you still like the unit?

    ReplyDelete