Pages

31 December 2013

Happy Holidays/Weekly Round Up

Hope your holidays were mine because mine sure was! I spent a week up north with family which is why there weren't any updates. I ate sooooo much and gained 5 pounds to prove it! Now that I am getting back to socal, its time to clean up my diet, really get into a workout routine and get my mind right for the upcoming spring semester. I have another PT test in April and I don't want it to be me scrambling at the last minute to make sure I can pass, I want it to be that I know I am going to pass, and I want to do better than I did in December. I also have some financial goals that I want to accomplish. Mainly saving better and to stop spending so much money on stuff I do not need. So that is it for now, here are some pics!!!

My baby is getting sooooo big!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment