Pages

04 January 2014

My Favorite Winter Facial Moisturizers

While some part of the states are experiencing record breaking low temperatures I can't say the same about LA--the weather here is great!!!! Seriously, we are still wearing shorts and sandals. Nevertheless is still somewhat cooler than usual so I have had to change up my facial moisturizing routine. I have dry skin as it is and when winter rolls around it will go crazy if I don't up the ante on moisturizing. When I was stationed in Texas I had to use thick butters on my face at night so I wouldn't freak out, but now that I am back in LA I can use much lighter options.



1. Garnier Fructis Moisture Rescue Gel-- I have to admit I really like this. It is gel consistency, but soaks right into your skin. I have the one that is pink because I have dry skin. Whenever I travel I always try to pack like and this is the moisturizer that I bring because of its portability. It doesn't have a smell that

2. St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer-- I love this moisturizer!!! Not only does it moisturize, but it keeps me looking young with that collagen :) 

3. Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil-- This is a light oil that actually absorbs pretty quickly. Its known for its anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, but it kind of has a weird smell. Luckily the smell isn't too bad and doesn't last long otherwise I would chuck it.

As you can see, my moisturizers are pretty basic. Nothing too fancy or expensive (Well maybe the maracuja oil which I got in a Tarte gift set I bought right before Christmas).  I am really trying to get out of my product junkie ways and really stick with what works and right now, these are the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment