Pages

20 December 2013

2014 Goals

So this is my ever growing list on some goals that I have for 2014. I like to set realistic goals for myself that will help make my life better overall. What goals do you have for the new year?
  1. Learn to like working out
  2. Go hiking on different trails around Los Angeles instead the same ones I always go to
  3. Take a relaxing trip
  4. Plan a a hiking trip to the Appalachians
  5. Learn how to use my DSLR better
  6. Take more photos
  7. Have a successful spring semester at school
  8. Save money 
  9. Start a side business
  10. Have a more active social life
  11. Read more books
  12. Cook more meals at home
  13. Stop procrastinating on school work!
  14. Have a better idea on what I want to be when I grow up!
  15. Get at least a 275 on a PT test




No comments:

Post a Comment