Pages

05 July 2015

Day 7 | All Over The Place

***This post is a bit all over the place.***

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I know I did. I did nothing, but relax! :)

So it is the last day of my 7 day writing challenge for myself. And I think that is what I needed to jump start myself. I will admit that I am in a bit of a transition with my blog. Nevertheless, I will work through it and make the changes as I go.

Lets see, what else? School starts next month and it will be my LAST semester!!! I am happy, excited and nervous all at the same time. The goals for this upcoming semester is to finish the semester on the Dean's List again and apply and get accepted into the grad school of my choice.

Here are some pics of a somewhat healthy snack I made for myself recently. I say somewhat because I added a little more whipped topping than what I actually needed. At any rate, its good! So I won't complain.

I am also working on my picture taking techniques. I already know I need to work on better lighting and editing. These photos are not edited in any way. With practice those skills will come in time. I think so far I am off to a pretty good start.

What are your favorite clean eating snacks?







No comments:

Post a Comment