Pages

13 July 2015

Blog Transfer And FOOD!

So I am currently in the process of transferring my blog over. I can already tell you it will be a painful  and hopefully not long process. As soon as I figure out what to do. I am hoping that all my stuff will make it over to the new site as well. The URL is not changing, but the host is. Hopefully there won't be any issues, but it is on my priority list for this week.

And I have 1 month until I go to Las Vegas!!! I seriously can't wait to get out there and relax. That also means I need to get my life together by eating clean and working out. One of my staple foods is fish. I usually buy frozen fish and I typically rotate because cod, tilapia and swai for some variety. I usually boil my fish with lots of seasoning, but this past week I have been baking my fish instead. Less cleanup!

I like to keep it really simple, so I coat the pan with coconut oil (its in a spray can), and season with lemon pepper seasoning, chipotle seasoning, red pepper flakes and a small amount of salt. After its done cooking I like to add some kind of salsa. Last weeks salsa was an avocado salsa from Trader Joe's.







No comments:

Post a Comment