Pages

02 July 2015

Day 4 | 100 Mile Running Challenge

So yesterday a friend tagged me in a 100 mile running challenge for the month of July. Now keep in mind….I hate running. I am trying to learn to like it, but I am not there yet. However, because of fitness reasons I do it. After I mentally prepare for a few hours beforehand that is. Anyways, I think it will be a good challenge for myself. I won't make any promises, but I will say that I will try. I will throw it out into the universe and say I want to run at least 50 miles this month. I figure thats a good place to start considering I don't run anywhere close to 100 miles/month and I don't want to hurt myself. Lets see what I can accomplish with this new challenge.

And who knows? I may end up liking to run…or at least not dislike it so much. And maybe I will consider another half marathon???

What are your goals for the month of July?

100 Mile Running Challenge
#100milechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment