Pages

05 January 2015

Camera Play!

Its been forever since I pulled out my dslr, so I had to dust it off and take some photos! I need to get back into the swing of things. Seriously. I have been slacking these last few months and I don't like it at all. So cheers to the new year, fresh starts and moving on up.

And cheers to some very random photos!
Always faithful no matter what

Try to teach her to shake my hand



Lately I have been experimenting with my personal style as fashion isn't something that is my 'thing'. I personally like being comfortable at all times, but I am embracing my womanhood and I am finding that I actually like wearing heels dressing up. Changing my wardrobe won't be an overnight thing, but I am looking forward to seeing where this new interest takes me :)






I am actually LOVING these shoes!!! There are about 3 1/2 inches high and I can actually wear them all day long without my feet feeling like they want to fall off. And I like how I can dress them up or dress them down. They are the perfect everyday shoe for me. The only problem I have had is finding more shoes in this style. Most of the booties I have come across come a little past the ankle. I actually bought these pair at Macy's buy one, get one free sale they had during the Christmas sales. The other pair I got is for another post, but believe me when I say they are the complete opposite being. I am talking 6 inch thigh high boots. And surprisingly they are very comfortable to wear. I just have to find a place to wear them at!!! Future posts with those shoes are coming!!!

Alright thats it for now, I hope everyone is off to a good start with the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment