Pages

02 January 2015

2015 Goals

2014 has been a year of ups and downs, but I made some serious progress. So here we are, 2015, a brand new year and a fresh start. This is the year that will be the turning point for me. I am just going to keep 2015 simple and make it a year of working on better ME.

Here are my 2015 goals:

1. End my spring and fall semester with nothing less that a 3.5 GPA  3.81!!!!
2. Stay organized and use a planner
3. Volunteer at the VA Hospital
4. Save money Work. In. Progress
5. Be more outgoing and go to more meet up events I need to get out more!!!
6. Work out consistently Still working on this, but I do work out more now than what I did last year!
7. Laugh more
8. Travel I have travelled this year, but I need some leisure time

What about you guys? What are your goals?

2 comments:

  1. Network with other bloggers and meet new great people, build valuable relationships, shoot more weddings, save money, continue to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about now what goals do you have ?

    ReplyDelete