Pages

29 October 2014

A Quinceañera and The San Andreas Fault

I recently had the honor of going to a quinceañera and was unlike anything I had ever been to. Pretty cool experience especially since I had never had anything like that growing up, so it was pretty cool to live vicariously through my friends daughter. Who knows? Maybe I will get something like that one day. Obviously its too late for a sweet 15 or sweet 16, but maybe for a cough cough. HA!
A girl can wish right?

I actually had drill that weekend, so as soon as I got released I drove back to the valley to so I could attend. Seems like every time I have drill something fun comes up and most of times I am unable to go, but I was able to make this and I am so happy and thankful that I did.

This is my favorite pic!!!!



Baile Sorpresa

Giving thanks :) 

Also, last weekend I got to go the San Andreas Fault with my geology class and that was an interesting site to see. It was kind of weird to stand directing on top of a fault line not knowing if an earthquake would happen or not. Nevertheless I am uber thankful that it did not. It was cool to be able to see the how the ground has shifted and actually being able to see the fault lines a was amazing.

You can see all the different directions it has been shifted











One thing that is different this semester is that I am actually getting out of the house and participating in activities and I wasn't doing that before. So that is a plus for positive changes!!!! Stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment