Pages

06 August 2014

Lessons In Life


One of lives many lessons that we have to learn. Part of life is that we have to go through many things that we might consider undesirable and unpleasant. Everyone has different battles and struggles that they go through on a day to day basis and as much as it might suck, its just a part of life. And whether we like it or not, we need it to grow into that person that we are meant to be.

I think this is where personal characteristics come in hand. Me personally, I care a lot, tend to give a lot, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. And it tends to blow up in face. A lot. The other side to that is that I can be for lack of better words, an asshole. Sometimes pushy, very persistent. Aggressive. I go for what I want. I won't say that those are bad qualities, but it is what it is.

Somos lo que hay. We are what we are. 

So what does a person like me do when it doesn't go my way? I keep moving forward. I don't linger on the small little details because you can't change any of it anyway. I guess I am just a cold person like that. Hot and cold. 

Somos lo que hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment