Pages

02 August 2014

August Fitness Goals

What are your personal fitness goals for the month of August?

Me personally, I would like to run/walk (with Ruby) at least 50 miles this month. Its going to be a crunch because I have a 3 day drill next week and school starts towards the end of the month and who knows whats in store for me then. I am determined to do it nonetheless and now that I have put it out there in the universe..I have to do it. Besides, when I don't take Ruby out for a run she is literally running around in circles in the house. So she needs it too ;)

This is Ruby after a run

Over the last two weeks I managed to crank out almost 30 miles using the Nike + app which keeps me in the loop on how many miles I have done. Now I need to add 50 miles to this number by September 1st.


I definitely do not want to become a cardio bunny, but I do have military commitments so cardio is a must for me. Besides, I have some fat to loose before I can start building. You can build muscle all you want, but if you can't see it because it under layers a fat then whats the point? I want to see those bad boys!!

Ab workout after my run--but first let me take a selfie




Next month I will post progress photos and talk more in detail about what I am eating/how I am eating and have a grocery list to share with you. If your not already doing it, make sure to follow me on Instagram, Google + or Twitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment