Pages

24 March 2014

Fitness Classes and Motivation Monday

So last week I realized that I spend a lot of time in the house. And thats good and all, but I need some fun in my life so I started looking on Groupon and Living Social for some fitness deals. Then I remembered that my school has a gym. When I went on the site for the gym at my school I discovered that they had pools to swim in and loads of different fitness classes that I can take. Best part about it is that it is FREE!!!! So I signed up and went to a zumba class this past saturday and I had fun. I was so lost with the moves, but I kept moving and got a good sweat going. I decided that on days I don't have classes (Tuesdays and Thursdays) I will sign up for fitness classes instead. Today I am taking three!!! I am trying to keep the classes together around the same time frame so that I am not driving back and forth because its a 20-25 minute drive for me to get to school already.

In addition to the fitness classes, the last few weeks I have picked back up running again. I only do 2 miles at a time because the area I live in is really busy and it is a lot of cars out. Hopefully I can move in a few months closer to school and a less busy area that will allow me to run farther and longer. In the mean time I will just make due. I also bought a training mask a few weeks ago and I have to admit that it has helped with my breathing and endurance when it comes to running. When I don't wear the mask, I definitely see the improvement. I will have to do a review on it after a few more weeks of use and let you guys know what I think about it.

So that is it for now!!! I have to get some homework done and eat before I have to leave for the gym.

And here is some motivation to start the week off right!




2 comments:

  1. I love Zumba! Unfortunately, I'm so busy these days, I can't get to one of the classes here in town. I used to go a few times a week and I though it was SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete