Pages

06 February 2014

School and Army Flow

So the spring semester recently started and I have been so busy re-adjusting that I haven't been able to update you all. I am at a new school and its completely different. One of the things I wanted to work on this year was to stop procrastinating. And while I would love to say I don't do it, what I can say is that I have become better at NOT doing it so much which is a step in the right direction. The reserves are going good as well. I conducted PT last battle assembly and smoked myself so good that I was hurt for 2 weeks. That forced me to take it easy all month in order to recover for drill this weekend which happens to be from Friday-Sunnday. Not looking forward to it because 1) I cannot come home at night which means I have to board my dog ($) and 2) I have class on Fridays and it is a weekly class so me missing tomorrow is like missing the whole entire week. Boo to that. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do though!! All of the hard work and sacrifices will make it well worth it in the end so I won't complain.
Sorry this is short, but I have to pack for drill and get some last minute online homework done so I get get to bed super early :( I have to get up at 0200 just to leave for drill and beat the early morning LA traffic.

Here are some monthly roundup pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment