Pages

05 August 2013

Week 1 Fitness

So, this week I have seen my weight go from 144 to 148. I have been working out more, eating in moderation, eating healthier so I won't get discouraged by that because I can tell I am losing inches and my pants fit a little better this week. So, I decided that I am not going to weigh my progress based on a scale. Instead, I am going to tape myself. This morning I weighed in at 147.8 and my measurements were:

Bust: 36
Waist: 28.5
Hips: 38.25
Left Thigh: 24.25
Right Thigh 24.5


At the end of August I will weigh myself again, but I think I will tape myself every week, or every two weeks...not really sure yet! Anyways, I am seriously considering paying for a nutrition plan to help me with my goals of doing at least one bikini or fitness competition. So I will probably do some kind of online training with a trainer. Right now I am just checking out the different ones that certain people I follow on instagram (that I admire) work with. Its a big commitment and investment and I do not want to rush into it so at the end of August I will have hashed that out. That, and invest in a heart rate monitor! I am looking at the Polar FT4F, it has excellent reviews and looks easy to use. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment